Saturday, February 10, 2007

Please Lord, If I Live I'll Blog Every Day! Once a week!



The following missive was received at FlapScrap Headquarters:

>From: Mom
>To: FlapScrap World Nexus
>Subject: Banned
>Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:35:07 -0500
>
>You have been banned from the United Bloggers Union of the United States of America for lack of blogging.
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's been a busy week; ineptitude and psychopathology have been crowding my attention, causing me to neglect my distractions. Alas, to describe them further could threaten my funding sources.

Suffice it to say, though: this ban is unjust, and it shall not stand.


--Editor, F&S

4 comments:

LMP said...

Wow. She's strict.

Keith said...

If you think that's strick, you should see the edicts on HER blog.

Keith said...

Oh wait ...

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!