Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is the Meadow on Fire?







.


.
I personally believe, Charlie, that U.S. Americans are able to preemptively, uh, some people out there in our nation don't hunt moose and, uh, I believe that our, uh, energy like such as in, uh, Russia and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that we should, uh, 20% of our energy over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should be able to attack Russia and should attack Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children. Charlie.

.


1 comment:

LMP said...

What a stupid redneck! Who names their son TRACK? Not to mention, Alaska doesn't supply us with ANYWHERE CLOSE TO 20% of our energy. You know where I get MY energy, Sarah-Abstinance-Education-Palin? I'm 90% fueled by my seething disgust with the mysterious fact that so many of my countrymen think you're the bees knees.