Thursday, July 19, 2007

Unscrupulous

I read an article about an online contest  for the "Most Photoshopped Magazine Image."  Redbook took the prize
with this heavily heavily heavily retouched shot of already-hot-without-Photoshop Faith Hill. You can see they
chipped away at her shoulder, rib cage, face, made a right arm out of the flesh they clipped from her left ... if you
look closely at the better/stronger/faster Faith, you'll see that even her earrings are slimmer.



But nobody even told me there was a contest! Had I known, I'd have submitted the raw negatives in my possession from the cover shoot for this month's issue of Piece magazine, because they make this Redbook scandal look rather quaint:


This sort of photo manipulation only adds to the already-unrealistic expectations and negative body image syndrome (NBIS) suffered by women and girls throughout our culture. I'm just looking out for the children, here.



3 comments:

Keith said...

FIRST!

Uncle Steve said...

Damn that's some good photoshoppin' - you can barely even see the stomach hair.

Keith said...

Nice tits.