Monday, July 23, 2007

Ka-blam-o!


Our week in Virginia with the family was soooo relaxing that, now, writing about it feels like a damn term paper. Fortunately, unlike term papers, blogs allow pitchers.

I did NAME my photo files so you can click on them and see my very brief thoughts, but that's as far as I'm going in terms of writing copy. For several people I didn't get a good photo (Ellen, Diane, me ... and Sue, who couldn't make it -- we missed you, Sue!).























































































































































3 comments:

LMP said...

That picture of you surfing is amazing...it even looks like a DIFFERENT ocean! Wow.

Boomin' Granny said...

Gosh, Kicking, were you not at the beach the day of those HUGE waves???
You really missed it!
Thanks for the look-alike, Kevin!

jdrueke said...

Thank you for titling the picture of me with the kite "Gay Pride."