Monday, January 29, 2007

Weak-ass Post

My productivity to blogging ratio for the last few days has heavily favored the productivity side. That means everybody except you lurker surfers is happy with me. And who cares what you think?

The house actually looks like a house. The basement is clean(er), the tools and lumber are all downstairs, the living room is nicely laid out with rugs, some art, and even furniture. [By the way: want to buy a loveseat and a chair-and-a-half w/ottoman?]

You may be wondering, "Why doesn't this post contain any photos?" (Keith, particularly). Well, I left my USB cable in the other car. I guess I'll come back later and update this post with some photos -- photos
of the furniture, maybe.

For now, here's one of my favorite pictures of Jude:


4 comments:

Keith said...

She's going to tear at your face til you make that horrible noise you make.

LMP said...

Wow. While I was posting to my blog, you were cleaning your house.

Keith said...

Steve is NOT 44!!!!

Boomin' Granny said...

YOU care what we think! Why else would you ask for comments???
AND rfk is correct, Steve is NOT 44. I know, I was there.