Sunday, January 14, 2007

They should have a show about me


When we first looked at our house, I was skeptical. There was a giant wood stove insert in the living room fireplace, a bank of inset flourescent lights in the kitchen to accentuate the white z-brick walls with black mortar. Just all kind of crazy stuff. The dining room had an accoustic tile ceiling, like the one my dad put up in the basement when we were kids. Our realtor could see I was dubius, so to overcome the objection she said to Jude, "He just doesn't see it."

So, that was four years ago. No wait, FIVE years ago now. And we're still ripping rooms down to the studs a
nd rebuilding.



Anyway, whatever. I told you that to tell you about these shorts I'm sporting. When I went home to Virginia early in December, my Dad gave me a couple pairs of denim shorts (because Mr. Tai Chi has lost weight). I have to say, I just love these crazy shorts. Look at them! Look at all the pockets! I've got about half the hand tools I own in them. You can't see it, but I've even got a two-foot level in the left leg superpocket, right next to the hammer hoop. Bam!





1 comment:

Keith said...

We call those "jorts". We don't wear those.